A working manifesto
"We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
- Imagination, possibility, and pushing against the edges is what makes life fun.
- Signalling helps us make more meaningful connections. We are all signalling whether we want to or not.
- How we spend our days is ultimately how we spend our lives.
- We want to make people feel the way George Lucas made us feel with his Star Wars films. We can rise to the occasion and prevail no matter what the challenge.
- Work and play are fluid. Meaningful work is the goal.
- Luxury is being able to spend your time as you please.