The Pack 3.0
The Pack 3.0
Go from office, to data centre, to gate with ease. With stand up architecture, push-button access, and minimalist lines, our flagship backpack is expertly tuned for the rituals of modern work. Premium leather and a two-factor anti-theft lock complete this executive everyday carrying experience.
This item ships March 15th, 2023
The Pack 3.0 is currently finishing up production and will be ready soon. It is available for purchase in advance so that you can reserve your Pack from a limited number. In turn, this also helps us forecast demand.
We ship directly from the factory to your door to ensure the speediest delivery.
What Pack Members say
"Switching to the Pack is like going from wired headphones to AirPods, or hand luggage to rolling luggage. They’ve thought of every little nuisance and made them obsolete.”
- James T. Michigan, USA
- 19L Capacity: fits up to 15" laptops, noise canceling headphones, charging cables, water bottle, sunglasses and more.
- Freestanding with a full content view: no rummaging, just touch and go.
- Three exterior quick accress pockets: your keys and wallet are within reach without removing your Pack. The back zip pocket is hidden and ideal for travel documents.
- Dedicated device storage: cable organizers, zippered dongle pocket, and a padded laptop sleeve keep your devices organized and protected.
- Push-button access and two-factor lock: bring surprise and delight back into your daily routine. The Pack opens with the touch of a button and is secured with a secondary lock for commuting.
- Memory foam padding and back support: the solid architecture and premium padding of the Pack help alleviate shoulder pressure. This is the most comfortable backpack you'll ever wear.
- Exterior water bottle pocket: is flush set and disappears when not in use.
- Waterproof gasket seal
- Luggage sleeve for a weightless walk to your gate.
- Looped straps for a flap-free, clean-finished silhouette.
- Auxiliary strap adds up to 10L additional capacity (a rolled jacket, for example.)
Dimensions and what fits inside
Height: 17" (43cm)
Width: 11" (28cm)
Depth: 6.5" (16.5cm)
Capacity: 19 L
Weight: 4 lbs (1.8kg)
Item Storage: Fits most 15" laptops including the M1 Macbook Pro.
Plus: Ipad pro, noise cancelling headphones, cables, chargers, mouse, keyboard, wallet, and documents.
Ideal bottle size 2.6" x 11" (6.3 x 28cm).
Additional 10L capacity via the auxiliary strap, perfect for a rolled jacket.
Try it and love it for 30 days, guaranteed
We know that upgrading to the Pack is a big step forward.
If for any reason you don't love your Pack, write to us within 30 days of delivery to request a return. It's that simple. Full details here.
19 Litre capacity fits your daily essentials
M1 Macbook Pro 15"? Tablet? Headphones? Bottle? Cables? Yes.
The Pack is freestanding
You no longer need to lean your bag against anything, ever. It stands attentively by your side, empty or full.
Quick access pockets
Your keys or wallet are always within reach and protected by carbon fiber zips.
11 Interior and 4 exterior compartments
We analyzed the top 20 items most tech users carry, and designed our pockets from the ground up. There's even a padded lens case.
Lightning fast push-button access
Backed by 10,000 hours of user research, you'll save countless minutes unpacking every day.
The Pack feels like carrying less
NASA memory foam and structured architecture redistribute weight to significantly reduce on-shoulder pressure.
Two factor security
Lock your Pack with the discreet slider for complete peace of mind on your commute.
Built for the future of work
Modern work takes us from cafe, to data center, to boardroom. Feel confident entering any meeting with the purpose-built Pack.
The Pack is gasket sealed
The hard shell is waterproof and sealed with a foam gasket to keep your devices dry in any conditions.
Self-retracting luggage sleeve
Enjoy a weightless walk to and from your gate.
Of all the investments I’ve made in my career, this backpack consistently brings me the most joy. It starts conversations, relieves back pain, gets me through security quickly, and stands attentively by my side. Even when working from home, it is my mobile office - the hub for everything. It keeps its shape and is always ready, whether empty or full. There is no comparison between this and a “work backpack,” with all the zipping, and the leaning, and the feeling around for your stuff at the bottom. The Pack is well organized, accessible, and it looks great. What more could you ask for??
Had dozens of packs in my lifetime...the Watson is my all time fav...its like having a portable office on your back! I understand I bought an early version and support the IRL development path they've chosen...But in the meantime, it's an amazing asset, and I'm on the road weekly, often 2 cities a week...(also it doesn't hurt that it gets great comments everywhere!)
So happy with my Watson Backpack, I use it every day to every occasion, could be happier