Bringing data-driven design to the analog world
We launched WATSON because we wanted to explore the edges. We wanted modern everyday tools that were truly assets, not just ho-hum. WATSON is about optimizing our belongings for their modern purpose.
Our flagship Pack is the product of 10,000 user data points. Using the scientific method and months of first hand observations, we systematically addressed every pain point. Two years and a lot of working weekends later, we've engineered our dream everyday companion. An object built expressly for your modern daily rituals.
Born in San Francisco, WATSON is proudly designed and handcrafted in Toronto, Canada. We are aggressively pursuing a neutral carbon footprint for 2019 and a completely circular (no waste) business model by 2020. More on sustainability here.
Val Crisp, Designer and Founder, + the WATSON TEAM
"We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
- Imagination, possibility, and pushing against the edges is what makes life fun.
- Signalling helps us make more meaningful connections. We are all signalling whether we want to or not.
- How we spend our days is ultimately how we spend our lives.
- We want to make people feel the way George Lucas made us feel with his Star Wars films. We can rise to the occasion and prevail no matter what the challenge.
- Work and play are fluid. Meaningful work is the goal.
- Luxury is being able to spend your time as you please.